28 Mar Recursos de Inglés para 1º EPO
Posted at 20:00h in Inglés 0 Comments
In this unit we are learning about pets.
- Pets: frog, mouse, cat, hamster, snake, parrot, rabbit, tortoise, dog
- Adjectives: big, small, tall, short, long, thin, fat, young, old
- What’s that? It’s a cat / What’re those? They’re hamsters – Have you got… ? Yes, I have / No, I haven’t
- Use adjectives before nouns: A small cat. A brown dog. A big tortoise.
I Have a Pet
Farm Animal Color Song
Adjectives and Opposites Song
What's This? What's That?
In this unit we are learning about our body.
- Talking about possession ( I have got )
- Parts of the body: body, head, arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, toes, tall,
- Clothes: t-shirt, jumper, trousers, dress, skirt,
shoes, socks, hat.
Head Shoulders Knees & Toes
Put On Your Shoes
Parts of the Body Song
In this unit we are learning about our family.
- Introducing family members: This is my brother/sister.
- Asking and answering about age: How old is he/she? He’s/She’s nine. he’s/she’s = he is/she is.
- Asking and answering about occupations: Is he/she a dancer? Yes, he/she is. Is he/she an artist? No, he/she isn’t. He’s/She’s a cook.
The Finger Family (Daddy Finger)
How Old Are You? Song
In this unit we are learning about classroom objects, numbers (11-20) and musical instruments.
- What´s this? It´s a…
- What are these? They´re…
- How many can you see?